Our customers want systems which work reliably and perform to expectations. They don’t want to worry about the ‘nuts and bolts’ of hardware or software or whether they are using the latest technology. A well-implemented client server network is a key enabler of rapid business growth, creating an environment in which both users and computers can be added quickly and easily.A typical OCS assignment might include:
- Assessing and recommending the most appropriate systems.
- Specifying and installing your network.
- Implementing and testing network services such as e-mail, printing, fax, backup and Internet access.
- Setting up information security rules, ensuring that users only have appropriate access to company data.
- Providing home working / mobile working facilities and workstations.
- Training and supporting client personnel in their use of the system.